October 16, 2009

Clean this place up, the folks are almost home!

The house will be up for sale soon. I have decided to move out now in order to keep the house as clean as possible while it is on the market. My parents have offered me a room until I get back on my feet. They didn't hesitate to offer, and I am very grateful for their support.

They have been on vacation for the last two weeks, so my own pooch moved in while I was was taking care of theirs. I've been moving in bit by bit each day as I worked on my own house. It has been nice but odd to have their place to myself. I have been able to take my time getting settled in, but I'm still moving into someone else's home. I'm not sure where their things are or where my stuff should go.

They come home tonight, and I'm looking forward to spending some time with them. We are pretty close already, but I have a feeling we'll be breaking new ground over the next few months. Important stuff, like where the pasta strainer goes.

1 comment:

tami said...

You know you have a room here if you need a night away from the P's. Sounds like a good place for you right now, though, with some greatly needed support.