June 23, 2010

Sacked out

My parents are dog sitting for my older brother this week, so they are back up to a two dog household again. My brother's dog (well, really his daughters' dog) is a Schnoodle, a cross between a Schnauzer and a Poodle. This small, zippy dog is quite the contrast against my parents' large, loping lab. I am not generally very fond of small, designer "purse" dogs, but my nieces' dog is actually pretty cute and reasonably well behaved. She does not have small dog complex and feel the need to bark constantly like other cat-sized dogs.

We were watching the Mariner's game on tv the other night, and the Schnoodle decided to hop up and join us. She almost immediately sacked out, worn out after busy day of zipping around the house.


This is a shot from above her. She is flat on her back, paws up in the air with her hind legs propped up on the back of the couch. Rotated, it looks like she is sitting up watching the game with us.


Ahh, the dog's life.

No comments: