April 3, 2009

I was told there would be no math...

My wife passed along this great website created by someone she knows. It is called Indexed. The author's description of the site is, "This site is a little project that lets me make fun of some things and sense of others. I use it to think a little more relationally without resorting to doing actual math."

What the site has are clever Venn diagrams and relational graphs doodled on index cards. Rather than describing sets, subsets and interdependence related to science, the diagrams are about much more important topics. You know, life. A few examples from the site:





Someone even put together a great video using these cards as inspiration.



Check out her site. Finally a use for all that math you took in high school. I like to think her logo could be used to describe me as well. :)

No comments: